Tuesday, June 8, 2010

One month ago today, I said goodbye to my husband. Saddest day ever. I guess the "Streets on Fire" benefit in Portland went well, and around $1,100 was donated. Thank you to everyone who went, and donated money or bought raffle tickets. I guess there are prizes left over from the raffle, and an Ebay account will be set up to sell them.

For those of you who couldn't make it, I have set up a few options to donate. You can use the PayPal button below to donate instantly, or if you don't have a PayPal account and you want to donate, there are a few more options:

Go to any WellsFargo bank and donate under Irene S. Saxton, The Jacob Stults Foundation account.

Or, you can send a check to this address and I can deposit the check.

Irene Saxton
Po Box 15203
Fritz Creek, Ak 99603


Irene

1 comment:

  1. This is going to be so helpful, Irene. Thanks to everyone who has reached out to Jake's family. We are so grateful for any, however small, donation, to lighten the financial burden left by Jake's accident. He will always be remembered for his genuine heart.

    ReplyDelete